We are looking for volunteers who share an appreciation for great screenwriting!
The Toronto Screenwriting Conference (TSC) is a two-day weekend event, which gathers together the best creative talent, authors and speakers in writing for film, television and media in Canada and the United States. The TSC offers screen-based industry professionals an advanced level of education and skills development unparalleled by any other screenwriting event on the continent. We are looking for enthusiastic, professional, and outgoing leaders.
Being a volunteer includes committing to the following:
- One evening of volunteer training prep occurring mid May
- Attendance for three days over the conference (Friday, June 22 – Sunday, June 24, 2018)
This is a great opportunity for those interested in the film and television industry, or for students looking to make new friends, and business contacts.
All of our volunteers will receive:
- Lunch and snacks on both days of the conference (June 23/24)
- Access to the 2018 Screenwriters’ Social (June 24)
- A cool snappy T-shirt to keep as a souvenir
- Opportunity to attend conference sessions between shifts (subject to availability)
We are looking for volunteers for the following positions:
- Speaker Hosts (all volunteers applying for this position will be required to attend an interview)
- Green Room Hosts (all volunteers applying for this position will be required to attend an interview)
- Airport Liaisons
- Theatre Hosts
Thank you for applying to join the TSC as a volunteer. Applications are now closed.
If you have already applied to volunteer, we will be touch soon.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Matt at email@example.com
Volunteer Program Sponsor