April 30 – May 1
Metro Toronto Convention Centre 255 Front St W, Toronto, ON
Days of Lectures, Panels and Workshops
Screenwriters, Producers and Development Executives Each Year
Years of Professional Level Programming
Hours of Conference Programming
Screenwriter, THE BIG SHORT
Creator/Executive Producer/Showrunner of A&E's new series, DAMIEN
Executive Producer/Co-Showrunner on the ABC series, BLACK-ISH
Executive Producer/Showrunner of the Starz series, FLESH & BONE
Creator/Executive Producer/Showrunner of the FXX series, YOU'RE THE WORST
Executive Vice President Series Development, FX Network
Showrunner/Executive Producer, WYNONNA EARP
Lead Writer, Ubisoft Montreal
Note: Speakers and schedule subject to change without notice.
The Toronto Screenwriting Conference (TSC) is a two-day weekend event that brings together screen-based industry professionals and offers them advanced level of education and skills development unparalleled by any other screenwriting event on the continent.
It is designed to inform writers, producers, directors, and development executives working in the film, television and interactive industries through the teachings of expert creative talent, authors and speakers specializing in the craft of writing.
David S. Goyer
Mara Brock Akil
David Webb Peoples
Richard Rouse III
Professional Industry Delegates
Our delegates are working industry professionals looking to advance their skills & careers in both film and television.
- 11+ years experience 40%
- 6-10 years of experience 21%
- 1-5 years of experience 30%
- Less than 1 year in the industry 9%
Producers & Directors
Agents & Broadcast Development Executives
Independent Media Professionals
Weekend PassAs of April 1, 2016
- Access to all programming for the entire weekend. Taxes not included. Prices in CAD.
TransferrableAs of April 1, 2016
- Share a pass with a friend. Pass can only be shared between the two names listed at time of Registration. Only one person may use pass at any one time. Taxes not included. Prices in CAD.
Single Day PassOn Sale April 1, 2016
- New in 2016 – Single day purchasers will be able to attend on either the Saturday or Sunday of the conference and will gain access to the Screenwriter’s Social, TSC’s networking party. Single Day pass holders will not be eligible to apply for the Writing Room Intensive. Taxes not included. Prices in CAD.
Corporate 4-packAs of April 1, 2016
- A 20% savings on regular pricing for groups or organizations with four (4) delegates. Taxes not included. Prices in CAD. Contact Kent Robinson, Conference Producer, for details on how to register
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /nfs/c05/h05/mnt/160257/domains/torontoscreenwritingconference.com/html/wp-content/plugins/mgl-twitter/templates/default/list.php on line 3
Volunteer with UsBecome a part of the team that puts together one of the best screenwriting conferences in the world.
Sponsor the TSCInterested in partnering with the TSC? Learn more about how your organization can support developing better storytelling.
Travel & AccommodationsLooking for flight and hotel options for Toronto? Read about our partner discounts.
Metro Toronto Convention Centre
The Fifth Social Club
Screenwriter's Social venue