We are looking for volunteers who share an appreciation for great screenwriting!
The Toronto Screenwriting Conference (TSC) is a two-day weekend event, which gathers together the best creative talent, authors and speakers in writing for film, television and media in Canada and the United States. The TSC offers screen-based industry professionals an advanced level of education and skills development unparalleled by any other screenwriting event on the continent. We are looking for enthusiastic, professional, and outgoing leaders. If you love film/television and share an appreciate for great storytelling, enjoy helping and talking to people, and are interested in being a part of the volunteer team for the Toronto Screenwriting Conference, we would love to hear from you!
Being a volunteer includes committing to the following:
- One evening of volunteer training prep occurring mid May
- Attendance for three days over the conference (Friday, June 22 – Sunday, June 24, 2018)
This is a great opportunity for those interested in the film and television industry, or for students looking to make new friends, and business contacts.
All of our volunteers will receive:
- Lunch and snacks on both days of the conference (June 23/24)
- Access to the 2018 Screenwriters’ Social (June 24)
- A cool snappy T-shirt to keep as a souvenir
- Opportunity to attend conference sessions between shifts (subject to availability)
We are looking for volunteers for the following positions:
- Speaker Hosts (all volunteers applying for this position will be required to attend an interview)
- Green Room Hosts (all volunteers applying for this position will be required to attend an interview)
- Airport Liaisons
- Theatre Hosts
If you are interested in becoming a volunteer, or have any questions about the TSC, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume, any note any festival or event experience you have.
We look forward to hearing from you!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to a large volume of applicants we receive, we will do our best to respond in a timely manner. Thank you for your efforts.